guilde crématoria Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Two Witches Of Kyiv: Part One - The Biddings Of Mara Scot G

Répondre au sujet    guilde crématoria Index du Forum » En jeu » Présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Two Witches Of Kyiv: Part One - The Biddings Of Mara Scot G
Auteur Message
birthang

Message Two Witches Of Kyiv: Part One - The Biddings Of Mara Scot G Répondre en citant

I hope you will be captivated by the mythological characters of Slavic folklore as much as I have been after my initial introduction to their magical charm through the writings of Lesya Ukrainka's Dramatis Personæ, "The Forest Song". I pray I do them justice in my tale of two witches, a tale of half-sisters, whose clash of wills become hopelessly entangled in the eternal struggle between good and evil.
The setting takes place in and around the city of Kyiv in the mid to late 1800's. The two sisters reside in a stately manor situated upon a rocky precipice where the Gothic mansion culminates into three spires that tower over their surroundings. The iconic landmark, located just north of the historic Golden Gate in Kyiv, served as the inspiration in concocting my story. It stands there still today in slight disarray and can be easily seen on a leisurely walking tour about the city center.
Part one will introduce you to the wicked Mara as she plies her cunning wiles to manipulate events thereby swaying a young paladin, Yuri, into doing her biddings. He follows his heart, enabling him to summon the courage to overcome self doubt and retrieve three sacred relics empowering Mara with untold abilities in marshalling the dark arts to command at her beck and call.
Fate and destiny intertwine their resolve, wrestling over which will control the outcome of Yuri's efforts. Shall it be hope or shall it be despair in the end that wins the day?

Two Witches of Kyiv: Part One - The Biddings of Mara book buy cheap

查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
Baldung , Hans
RareMagazine's sampler, and one song under the name Click!.In October it...1992Two Witches debut-cd Agony of the undead vampire, part 2 came out via...
As several other late 80's bands (like Dream Theater and Nosferatu), Two Witches started basing main part of their apparences and lyrics to the ...
HAN Wen-ju - 《Journal of Mianyang Normal University》 - 2009
2010年9月10日 - 查看此图片 The Inn of the Two Witches (英语) 精装 –2010年9月10日 Joseph Conrad (作者) 分享我的评价 | 天天低价·正品质优 | 分享 ...

.op_sp_fanyi{font-size:1em;word-break:normal;}
.op_sp_fanyi .op_sp_fanyi_read{display: inline-block;*display: inline;*zoom:1;margin-left:4px;*position:relative;*top:-2px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{display:block;width:14px;height:11px;overflow:hidden;background: url(http://s1.bdstatic.com/r/www/aladdin/img/dic3/iconall.gif) no-repeat;text-decoration:none;margin-right:8px;margin-top:7px;*margin-top:9px;_margin-top:11px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{background-position:0 -14px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read span{display:block;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a{width:15px;height:15px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_fmp_flash_div{height: 1px;width: 1px;position: absolute;right: 0;overflow: hidden;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_one{line-height: 20px;font-size:16px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_two{
margin-top:6px;
position: relative;
font-size: 18px;
line-height: 24px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_links {
padding-left: 1px;
font-size: 12px;
line-height: 14px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_more {
margin-right: 18px;
}

Two Witches of Kyiv: Part One - The Biddings of Mara

两个女巫基辅:第一部分-玛拉的报价

全部释义和例句试试人工翻译
Joseph Conrad - 《University of Adelaide Library》 - 2014

As to the witches that’s merely a conventional expression, and we must ...Two and twenty is an interesting age in which one is easily reckless and...

171bf2437f

Mar 27 Juin - 17:16 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 27 Juin - 17:16 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    guilde crématoria Index du Forum » En jeu » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation